Skip to content
THE EASIEST CALZONES
- 13.8 oz. refrigerated pizza crust (I used store brand, but Pilsbury makes a yummy one too)
- Pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepperoni or any toppings of choice
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese, grated
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out pizza crust and cut 6 equal squares.
- In the middle of each square, place a spoonful of sauce, some mozzarella cheese, and topping of choice.
- Fold the dough over to create a triangle and use a fork to seal the sides.
- Place calzones on baking sheet.
- Brush calzones with melted butter …