Skip to content
20 MINUTE MEATBALL SOUP
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 jar (24 oz.) marinara sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 packages (16 oz.) frozen meatballs
- 8 oz. rotini pasta
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Add crushed tomatoes, marinara, chicken broth, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and seasonings to a large skillet. Heat on medium high and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Add meatballs to the skillet, cover, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add pasta to the skillet and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat, discard bay leaf, and stir in parmesan cheese and milk …