BEST APPLE FRITTER BREAD
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped to ½-inch dice
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1-½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1-¾ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon milk, divided
- ½ cup powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Spray a 9-inch-by-5-inch loaf pan with pan spray. Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar with 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
In another bowl, combine the diced apples with the remaining 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and stir to mix. Set aside.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and the granulated sugar. Beat the eggs in one at a time until completely mixed. Add the vanilla extract and mix.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda.
Add the ½ cup of milk and mix until smooth …To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button