BEST BACON CREAM CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
* 24 oz package of mushrooms (I used portobello)
* 1 package bacon
* 2 packages cream cheese
* 1 tsp onion powder
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 cup Parmesan cheese
* Bread crumbs
This recipe makes ALOT. You can half it if you’d like!
1. In a large skillet cook the bacon until crispy, while the bacon is cooking wipe the mushrooms clean. Remove the stems and chop them into pieces.
2. Drain the bacon and throw in the mushroom stems and cook until tender.
3. Put the mushroom stems, cream cheese, bacon, Parmesan and seasonings into a bowl and mix. Until smooth and creamy, I used a beater
4. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into the mushroom caps, sprinkle bread crumbs on top …