BEST BACON EGG AND HASH BROWN CASSEROLE
- 1/2 lb bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 bag (30 oz) frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed, patted dry
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 9 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2 In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon and onion over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; drain on paper towels.
3 In large bowl, toss bacon mixture, potatoes and cheeses. Spoon into baking dish. In same bowl, beat eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, mustard and pepper with fork or wire whisk until well blended. Pour over potato mixture.
4 Bake uncovered 35 minutes. In small bowl, toss cornflake crumbs and butter …
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button