BEST BAKED MEATBALLS – ONLY 2 POINTS!
These yummy meatballs are fast, easy and go great with spaghetti and tomato sauce! I add them to the spaghetti sauce that is warming on the stove after theyre done baking.
Baked Meatballs that are some of the best ever meatballs in the history of all meatballs! Such a simple and easy meatball recipe. Very tender and flavorful!
- 1 1/2 tsp regular butter
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large uncooked onion(s), minced
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean ground beef
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely minced (or 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning)
- 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) canned beef broth, or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to caramelize, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove onions to a large mixing bowl and add beef, egg, parsley (or Italian seasoning), salt and red pepper flakes; mix well to combine. With damp hands, roll forty-eight 1/2-inch meatballs …