BEST CHICKEN BREAST STUFFED WITH PEPPER JACK CHEESE AND SPINACH
The chicken is cooked to perfection and has a wonderful spicy ‘kick’ from the Cajun seasoning and creamy pepper-jack cheese filling.Perfect for low carb, pair this with a salad and your have a great low carb meal!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese, shredded (you can use up to 6 oz)
- 1 c frozen spinach, thawed and drained (you can also use fresh cooked spinach)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs (I use Italian style)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Lots of toothpicks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Flatten the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
In a medium bowl, combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
Combine the Cajun seasoning and breadcrumbs together in a small bowl …