Skip to content
BEST COCONUT PECAN NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE BARS
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter
- 1½ cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1½ cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Place the chocolate, peanut butter, honey, and butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has fully melted and well combined.
- Add the oatmeal, coconut, and pecans to the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread across the pan with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 3-4 hours …