BEST CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CINNAMON ROLL BAKE
Yields: 4 large servings
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 8 frozen cinnamon rolls with icing (like Rhode’s), thawed and risen according to package
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For the Topping (optional):
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once cinnamon rolls have risen, spray an 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray. Arrange 4 cinnamon rolls in the pan and press them down a bit to mostly cover the bottom.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture over top the cinnamon rolls.
- Place 4 more cinnamon rolls on top the cream cheese mixture and lightly press down so they mostly reach to the edges of the pan.
- If you’d like to use the optional brown sugar topping, combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the cinnamon rolls …