Skip to content
BEST GARLIC BROWN SUGAR PORK CHOPS
- 2 bone-in pork chops
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-4 minutes per side.
- Temp pork chops – remove from heat at 135 degrees (trust me!)
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in the skillet. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat …