Skip to content
BEST LAYERED PASTA SALAD
- 3 cups shredded green leaf lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked small shell macaroni
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 3 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup chopped, fully cooked, ham
- 1 cup chopped hard salami
- 1 lb frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Parsley for garnish
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Cook shell macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drizzle with oil, and toss to coat.
- Place shredded lettuce in a 2/12 quart glass serving bowl or trifle bowl.
- Top lettuce with macaroni, being careful to layer the macaroni evenly over the lettuce for a pretty layered look.
- Add sliced eggs for the following layer.
- Sprinkle eggs and macaroni with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped ham, then chopped salami, and then the thawed peas.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and Dijon mustard.
- Spread this mixture over the peas …