Skip to content
EASY COUNTRY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
- 2 lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed – not peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded, cheddar cheese
- 1 28.8 oz. can french-fried onions
- 1 tsp. salt
- Combine ingredients and spread into the bottom of a 9X13 dish or comparable oval baking dish.
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts – cooked and cubed
- 1 20-oz. can cream of mushroom soup …