Skip to content
EASY STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SALAD
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 3 (6 oz) containers strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they brown)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (optional)
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Place the whipped topping, pudding mix and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving (at least an hour).
- When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
- Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows, and stir gently to combine …