Skip to content
FLAVORFUL HOT FUDGE PUDDING CAKE
- 1¼ cups hot water
- 1½ cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream to serve on the top
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil water and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together ¾ cup sugar, flour, ½ cup cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, melted butter and vanilla.
- Spray 9-inch baking dish or an 11×7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan.
- In small mixing bowl, add the rest of the sugar, the rest of the cocoa, and the brown sugar. Stir to incorporate ingredients. Sprinkle this over the chocolate batter in the baking dish …