Skip to content
FOUR INGREDIENTS ALMOND JOY COOKIES
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ cup chopped lightly salted almonds (I used Blue Diamond Low Sodium Lightly Salted – light blue bag)
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free works)
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined …