PERFECT LEMON PUDDING COOKIES
Yields 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 TBSP milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 small box lemon pudding mix
- zest from 1 lemon, about 2-3 tsp
- Cream together sugar and butter. Add egg and milk.
- In separate bowl, combine sour cream, pudding mix, salt and soda. Add flour and sour cream to butter mixture, mixing until smooth. Mix in white chocolate chips and zest. Add 1 drop of yellow food coloring if desired.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet …