THE BEST TACO RANCH BITES
1 lb ground beef
* 1 (1-oz) package taco seasoning
* 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained
* 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 (8-oz) bottle Ranch dressing
* 5 (15-count) frozen phyllo tart shells
* Preheat oven to 350ºF.
* In a skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
* Add taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
* Combine shredded cheddar cheese, Ranch dressing and taco meat …