Skip to content
BEST TUSCAN ROASTED POTATOES
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- 2 pounds new red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1 to 2 inch pieces
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil plus 2 tablespoons to brush the pan
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt to taste
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes and put into a large enough bowl to mix. Add oil, wine, garlic, salt, pepper, sage and rosemary. Toss all ingredients to coat potatoes.
- Pour onto a sheet pan and place in oven. Potatoes should be close but not touching to get proper browning. a typical 9 X 12 sheet pan is perfect.
- Roast for 25 minutes and remove from oven. Using a spatula, turn potatoes and return to oven …