Skip to content
BEST FIRECRACKER SAUSAGE BALLS
- 1 box of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuit mix
- 1lb sausage (hot,mild, any flavor will work)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese ( I used 2 cups of colby and jack cheese)
- 3/4 cup of cold buttermilk
- 4tsp red chili flakes
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button
- Preheat oven to 400, mix dry biscuit mix with the packet of seasoning that comes with the mix, red chili flakes, and shredded cheese with wire whisk.
- Using your hands, break up the sausage into the dry mix, then add buttermilk.
- Incorporate all ingredients together, and I do this with my hands.
- Drop 1 inch balls onto a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray …